Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10,2010 Sunday

I have been looking for a car to replace my Dodge Neon. My Dodge has been good to me, but I feel that its time to have nicer vehicle. So first off, I have to say I am really sorry for any person this weekend that thought some scrawny young girl was trying to break into their car, but really there should be some distinction between the sales lot, vistitor and maintenance lots. Finally I came to the conclusion that if a car has a liscense plate on it, I shouldn't try and open the doors.

This car search has led me to learn many things.
1. CT auto dealerships can charge anything from 0%- 19% APR on auto loans. That to me is just sickening.
2. I learned the difference between a Certified Used Vehicle and a regular one.
                   -Certified means it has a waranty, never been in an accident and can only be certified by a dealership directly with the manufacturer and can NOT be certified by a wholsale delarship.
3. I went to have Autozone check my dodge to make sure it was good to sell and the said I needed a Cam sensor. I learned that the Cam sensor sets the timing of the car and controls the pistins. If the cam sensor is bad, the car will have a tendancy to stall or missfire and that the part is only $27.99.
4. I learned that the Pontiac G-6 convertibles are alot nicer to drive then expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment